销售人员日常使用英文对话

2020-03-03 01:06:04 来源:范文大全收藏下载本文

Hello! Welcome.您好!欢迎光临!

Hello, can I help you? 您好,请问有什么可以帮您的吗?

What kind of clothes would you like? 请问您想要什么类型的衣服?

You can try.您可以随意试试。

Are there any clothes you like?有您中意的衣服吗?

If you like, I can give you a discount.如果你喜欢的话,我可以给您打折哦 These clothes suit you very much.这件衣服穿在您身上真合适。

Please come over here to give your payment.请到这边付款结账。(指出方向) You can use cash or credit card.They are both OK.您可以用现金也可以用信用卡付款。

Do you like this model?你喜欢这款吗?

What would you like?你喜欢什么样的?

What goods will you order?你想订什么样的货?

How do you pack them?你想怎样包装它的?

The style is out of stock?这款没货!

How do you like this color?你觉得这颜色怎样?

Take your time!请随便看!

We have some special offers!我们有一些特价产品!

We have ready stock!我们有现货!

The quantity is too small!这个数量太少了!

Can you order more!能不能订多点呢?

It is our latest model!这个是新款!

It is up to date style!这是新货(新款)!

It\'s high quality!这是好的质量!

It\'s well-made!质量很好!

This is cla one!A级货!

Sorry! The price is fixed!对不起!一口价!

This is the best price!这是最低价!

This is the last offer!这是最低报价!

The goods are not available!那货还没准备好!

We have a rush on this model!这货很畅销!

The material is very expensive!现在面料很贵!

It\'s very hard to make做工很难!

How many pieces would you like to order?你要多少数量?

May I know what items you are interested in?我可以知道你对哪个产品感兴趣吗? This order will be delayed!这个单要推迟!

I will deliver the order tomorrow!我明天可以帮你送货!

Where would you like us to deliver the goods!把货送到哪里呢?

When will you deliver the goods?什么时候要送货?

I promise, have stock a few day later!我保证!过几天就有货!

We can deliver the goods in end of this month! 我们能在月底交货!

We can deliver the goods in 15 days!我们能在15天内交货!

Because our factory is too busy, can we deliver the goods later?

因为工厂比较忙,我们能不能迟点交货?

If this color is not available, would you like another one? 如果这颜色没有,其它的行吗?

The order is too small, we can\'t afford delivery! 这个定单太小,我们负担不了那费用!We will try our best to deliver it ASAP (As Soon as Poible)! 我们会尽快交货!Hope you will come again next time! 希望你下次再光临!

Hope to see you again! 希望再见到你!

Hope you will be our busine partner! 希望你成为我们合作的伙伴!

Make sure you will sign on the order! 务必在定单上签名!

Cash on delivery! 交货付款!

C.O.D (cash on delivery) is our usual way! 交货付款是我们通常的方式!

Take care of you belonging! 请看好你的财物!

How can I reach you? 我怎么联系你呢?

Enjoy your trip! 旅途愉快

Good morning ,sir.Can I help you?早上好,先生。要买东西吗?

Good afternoon, madam.May I help you?下午好,夫人。能为您效劳吗?Good evening, mi.Do you want to buy something here?晚上好,小姐。要买东西吗?

Good morning, sir.Can l help you?早上好,先生。要买东西吗?

当顾客不准备买东西,营业员应该礼貌地说上一句:Please go right ahead.您请便。 Are you being served?有人在招呼您了吗?

Is there anything you\'re interested in here?有什么您感兴趣的吗 ?Please go right ahead.您请便。

We\'ll be waiting for you.我们恭候您。

If you’ will permit me, I would be happy to show you around and explain some of the items.

如果您愿意的话,我乐意带您周围看看,介绍介绍。

Please take your time and let me know if you need any help.

请慢慢看。需要帮忙的话,请告诉一声。

Welcome to our shop.欢迎您来我们店。

Welcome, sir.Step right in.欢迎您,先生。请进。

I\'m pleased to have you here.很高兴您能来我们这儿。

Glad to see you.很高兴见到您。

英语中对人的称呼主要有以下几种:

Mrs.太太Mi小姐

Ms.女士madam夫人

lady女士Mr.先生

sir 先生gentleman先生

Ladies and gentlemen.女士们,先生们。

Mr.和Mrs.一般后面接姓氏。

sir, gentleman和lady则应单独使用。

Mi, madam既可以单独使用,也可以与姓氏一起使用。

Ms.用来称呼不易分清结婚与否的女士。

用英语招呼顾客一般分两步:首先是问早上(下午、晚上)好,再是主动提出愿意为对方服务。如:

对话 1 Dialogue 1

A: Welcome to our counter, madam.Anything I can do for you?

夫人,欢迎光临我们柜台。能为您效劳吗?

B: That\'s OK.I’m just looking around.没关系,我只是随便看

看。

A: Please take your time .lf you\'ve decided on something, please let me know.请慢慢看。如果说您决定买什么,请告诉我一声。

B: Ok.I will.Thank you.好的,我会的,谢谢。

对话2 dialogue 2

A: Good morning, sir.Can l help you?早上好,先生。要买东西吗?

B: Yes.I’m thinking of buying a toy for my son.是的,我在考虑给我儿子买个玩具。 A: May I know how old he is?您能告诉我他几岁吗?

B: He\'ll be six next Sunday.The toy is for his birthday.

下星期天他就满六岁了,这玩具是送给他的生日礼物。

A: I see.How about this one?知道了,您觉得这个怎么样?

对话3 dialogue3

A: Good afternoon, sir.I\'m pleased to have you here.下午好,先生。很高兴您能来我们这儿。

B: Good afternoon.下午好。

A:Are you looking for some particular type of decoration material?您是在找装潢材料吗?

B: Well, it\'s hard to say.I’ve got a new flat and I want to decorate it.嗯,很难说。我刚分到一套新房子,我想装饰一下。

A: I see.If you will permit me, I would be happy to show you around and explain any

products to you.嗯,我明白了。如果您愿意的话,我乐意带您周围看看,为您介绍一些产品。

销售人员日常管理办法

销售人员日常管理制度

销售人员日常管理办法

销售人员日常管理办法

销售人员英文求职信

英文求职信(销售人员)

销售人员英文求职信

销售人员英文自荐信

销售人员英文求职信

销售人员日常管理规定

《销售人员日常使用英文对话.doc》
销售人员日常使用英文对话
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
下载全文