商务英语EMail常用句型

2020-03-02 18:06:55 来源:范文大全收藏下载本文

商务英语E-Mail常用句型

一、称呼

Dear Sir or Madam

尊敬的女士和先生

Dear customer

尊敬的客户

Dear Colleagues

亲爱的同事们

二、致谢

Many thanks for your favourable reply.

非常感谢贵方积极的回复。

We very much appreciate the confidence extended to us.

感谢您对我们的信任。

Many thanks for your invitation, which we have much pleasure in accepting.

非常感谢您的邀请,我们乐意前往。

We would like to expre our appreciation for having given us a helping hand.

对于您给予的帮助,我们表示感谢。

Please accept our sincere thanks.

请您接受我们真诚的感谢。

三、祝愿

Until then, good luck!

祝您一切顺利!

Many happy returns of the day!

祝生日快乐!

I wish you all the best for the future.

我祝愿您未来一切顺利。

We send you and your family our very best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!我们祝愿您和您的家人圣诞并新年快乐!

I am writing to convey my warm congratulations on your marriage.

我真诚祝福您们婚姻幸福。

四、结语

We are looking forward to your future orders.

我们期待获得贵方更多的订单。

We will be in touch with you.

我们将与您取得联系。

We ask for your understanding.

我们请求您的理解。

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

我们期待您的及时回复。

We are looking forward to working succefully together with you.

我们期待能与贵方成功合作。

五、索取资料

Would you please send me your product catalogue and detailed information?

贵方能否寄来一份产品目录和详细资料?

Will you please send us your illustrated catalogue and pricelist.

请贵方寄来附有插图的产品目录和价格表。

六、客户联系

Are you aware that we are currently working on a special program for our loyal customers?您可知道,我们为老顾客策划了一次特别活动

We will be pleased to supply you with any further details.

其他细节欢迎垂询。

We would be very pleased if you would take the time to visit us.

如您能来造访,我方将非常高兴。

七、信用调查

Since we have no previous aociation with this company , we would like to have your comments on the following questions:

由于我们从未与这家公司有过联系,所以想得到您的指点:

What do you know of its aets status?

您认为这家公司的资产状况如何?

八、询价

Please send us your detailed estimate for the project described in the enclosed specification.请根据所附的项目描述提供贵方的详细估价。

Please give us your cheapest price and terms of payment.

请给出贵方的最低价格,以及支付条件。

Please quote your prices.

请您给出报价。

九、还价

The best we can do is to make a reduction of 10% in our previous quotation.

我们只能做到将原报价降低10%。

All the other terms are acceptable.

其他条件均可接受。

十、订货

We aure you of our particular attention to your order and providing the supply in accordance with your request in quality and quantity.

我们将非常认真地办理贵方订货,按贵方要求的质量和数量供应。

As per your request, we are writing to confirm your order as follows:

根据您的要求,我们现确认您的订单如下:

We will strive to expedite the fulfillment of your order.

我们将尽力快速完成您的订单。

十一、收货

The cargo has already reached us succefully.

货物已及时安全到达。

We hereby confirm receipt of your shipment.

我们在此确认收悉贵方发货。

On examining the goods we unfortunately established that the latest consignment is not up to the usual quality.

很遗憾,我们在验货时发现,贵方此次供货不符合相应的质量标准。

Your consignment arrived at our premises today.

贵方发运的货物今日已到达我处。

十二、付款

Should the consignment not yet have been shipped we must request you to send it by air.如果货物仍未发运,我方必须请求空运发货。

These goods may be shipped in refrigerated carriers only.

此种货物只能通过配有冷藏设备的运输工具运输。

We are enclosing herewith one check for the amount of USD 20000.00 as the payment against invoice No.1300.

随函寄上金额20000.00美元的支票一张,用以结算贵方编号为1300的发票。

Up to now you have already cleared all your bills.We are enclosing for you the formal receipt for the said payment as per your request.

由此您的账目已结清。现附上您所要求的正式发票。

We will transfer the listed amount to you.

我方将向贵方转账汇出所列款项。

十三、投诉

In compensating your lo, we have mailed to you the correct products without any delay, and hope that you will receive it in an early date.

为了弥补错误,我们已将正确的货物寄往贵处,希望贵方能尽快收到。

We shall investigate the matter and shall inform you of the result.

我们将调查此事,并将结果告知贵方。

十四、预约见面

I gladly accept your invitation.I am looking forward to seeing you.

我很高兴接受您的邀请,我期待着与您见面。

As requested, we confirm the appointment for the visit of Mr Johnson to your company.应您的要求,兹确认约翰逊先生将拜访贵公司。

We confirm that you will come and see us on Feb.4, 2008 at 10 o\'clock on our premises.我们确认您将前来拜访,并很高兴于2008年2月4日上午10点与您在我公司会面。

We arranged to meet your representative on Feb.22.

我们与贵方的代理约定了在2月22日会面。

With reference to your letter, we are pleased to confirm your visit.

根据您的来信,我们确认您的来访。

I hope that we will have le difficulty this time in arranging a new appointment.

希望重新安排一个合适的会面时间不会太麻烦。

十五、预订房间

Would you please reserve a hotel room for us?

贵酒店能否为我们提供房间?

Please send us details of your conference rooms.

请寄给我们贵方会议用房的详细资料。

We would like to make a room reservation at your hotel as follows:

我们想在贵饭店预订一个房间,情况如下:

Please send us the price of single rooms from Oct.15, 2008 for 2 nights.

请寄给我们以下价格,单人间从2008年10月15日开始住宿2晚。

商务英语Email句子

商务英语句型

商务英语写作有用句型

商务英语写作常用句型集合

做生意用的商务英语句型

商务英语写作常用句型集合

商务英语函电结尾常用句型

EMAIL求职

商务Email

Email培训资料

《商务英语EMail常用句型.doc》
商务英语EMail常用句型
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
下载全文