难以忘怀电影对白-1:罗马假日场景

2022-03-21 15:33:32 来源:范文大全收藏下载本文

【导语】人人范文网的会员“captain-jack”为你精心整理了“难以忘怀电影对白-1:罗马假日场景”范文,希望对你的学习、工作有参考借鉴作用。

Selected Scene 1

场景1

Anne: So happy... how are you this evening?

安妮:好开心啊……今晚你好吗?

Joe: Hey, hey, hey... wake up.

乔:哎,哎,哎……醒一醒。

Anne: Thank you. Very much delighted.

安妮:谢谢你,我非常开心。

Joe: Wake up.

乔:醒一醒。

Anne: No, thank you, Charmed.

安妮:不,谢谢你,幸会。

Joe: Charmed too.

乔:我也幸会。

Anne: You may sit down.

安妮:你可以坐下。

Joe: I think you'd better sit up. You're much too young to get picked up by the police.

乔:你最好坐起来,你这么年轻,会被警察带走的。

Anne: Police?

安妮:警察?

Joe: Yup, police.

乔:对,警察。

Anne: Oh, 2:15 and back here to change... 2: 45...

安妮:噢,2点15分回来更……2点45分……

Joe: You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink.

乔:你知道,不胜酒力的人是不该喝酒的。

Anne: "If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice, beneath the sod, my heart of dust would still rejoice" ... Do you know that poem?

安妮:“哪怕我死了、被埋葬,也会在草皮下听到你的声音,我尘土下的心仍会欢悦”……铽知道这首诗吗?

Joe: What do you know? You're well-read, well-dressed... snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?

乔:你知道什么?你博览群书、穿着入时……睡在大街上。你能解释一下吗?

Anne: What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men...

安妮:这世界需要的是可爱和正派回到年轻人的灵魂中……

Joe: Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more, but... ( Joe summons a tax ) Get yourself some coffee... you'll be all right. Look, you take the cab.

乔:是的,我完全同意。可是……(乔招手叫出租车)去喝杯咖啡……你就会没事了,上车吧。

Anne: Hmm.

安妮:嗯。

Joe: Come on. Climb in the cab and go home.

乔:快点儿,上车回家。

Anne: So happy.

安妮:真开心。

Joe: You got any money?

乔:你有钱吗?

Anne: I never carry money.

安妮:我从不带钱。

Joe: That's a bad habit. All right, I'll wrap you up. Come up.

乔:这真是个坏习惯。好吧,我送你回家,来吧。

Anne: It's a tax.

安妮:这是出租车。

Joe: It's not the Super-chief.

乔:这不是首长的车。

Driver: Where are you going?

司机:上哪里?

Anne: Coliseum.

安妮:大剧场。

Joe: No, come on, you're not that drunk.

乔:不,快点儿,你根本就没有醉。

Anne: You're so smart. I'm not drunk at all. I'm just being very happy.

安妮:你真聪明我根本没醉,我只是非常开心。

Joe: Don 't go to sleep again. Come on.

乔:不要再睡了。快点儿。

Driver: Where are we going?

司机:我们上哪里?

Joe: Look, now where do you want to go ?Where shall I take you? Where do you live? Come on. Where do you live? Come on. Where do you live?

乔:喂,你要上哪?你住在哪里?快点儿。 你住在哪里?快说,你住在哪里?

Anne: Coliseum.

安妮:大剧场。

Joe: ( to the driver ) She lives in the coliseum.

乔:(对司机)她住在大剧场。

罗马假日

罗马假日

罗马假日

《罗马假日》读后感

“罗马假日”影评

罗马假日读后

《罗马假日》影评

罗马假日影评

罗马假日影评

罗马假日读后感

《难以忘怀电影对白-1:罗马假日场景.doc》
难以忘怀电影对白-1:罗马假日场景
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
下载全文