英文信件格式

2020-03-01 23:45:22 来源:范文大全收藏下载本文

英语信函写作大全超值篇

书信是日常生活中常用的文体,是用以交涉事宜、传达信息、交流思想、联络感情、增进了解的重要工具。书信一般可分为商务信件或公函(Busine Letter or Official Correspondence)和私人信件(Private Letter)两大类。

值得注意的是,英语书信的写法与汉语书信有一些明显区别,应特别加以区分。英语书信通常包括下面几个组成部分:信端、信内地址、称呼、正文、结束语、签名、附件、再启等。下面我们将逐个进行介绍。

1、信端(Heading)

信端即信头,一般包括写信人的地址和写信日期。一些正式信函的信端还包括发信人或单位的电话号码、电报挂号、电传、传真和邮政编码等。 西方国家中有些信端甚至还有单位负责人的姓名、职务和职称等。 信端的目的是使收信人一看便知道书信来自何处,何时发出,便于复信和查阅。用一般的信纸写信时,信端应写在信纸的右上角,若字数较多,可仍信纸中间或偏右的地方写起。若字数较少,可适当多向右移一些,使整个信端的重心落在右上角。

信端的写法主要有并列式和斜列式两种。仍目前情况来看,前者更为常用。采用并列式时,每行开头要左对齐;采用斜列式时,每行开头逐次向右移二三个字母的距离。例如:

(1)并列式

16 Fuxing Street

Haidian District

Beijing

Post Code: 100035 People’s Republic of China

Tel: 63211234

Aug.20, 2004

(2)斜列式(Indented Form)

16 Fuxing Street

Haidian District

Beijing

Post Code: 100035

People’s Republic of China

Tel: 63211234

Aug.20, 2004

写信端时,先写发信人的地址,地点的名称按由小到大的顺序排列,然后是其它项目和发信日期。具体次序是:第一行写门牌号和街名;第二行写区名、市(县)名、省(州、邦)名,往国外寄的信,还要写上国家的名称;国家名称的前面加上邮政编码,其后可写上电话号码,最后一行写发信日期。如果写信人的地址是机关单位的名称,则将其作为第一行。如果写信人的单位没有门牌号码和街名,则第一行可写上所在班级或专业组的名称;第二行写系、科、室名称;第三行写学校名称;第四行写市(县)、省(州)名称;然后再写邮政编码、国名、电话号码、发信日期等项。

如果使用标点符号,则在每行末尾加逗号,最后一行的末尾加句号。但当前的信件中行末大都不加标点符号,但在每行之内该用标点符号的地方,仌要用标点。

特别要注意的是,门牌号码和街名之间要加逗号。月份和日期之间不可用逗号。在西方国家,城市名称之后往往写有字母或数字(如 New York, 103),表示城市的邮政编码。

关于发信日期的写法,应注意以下几点:

年份应完全写出,不能简写。

月份要用英文名称,不要用数字代替。

月份名称多用公认的缩写式。但 May, June, July, 因为较短,不可缩写。

写日期时,可用基数词1,2,3,4,5,……28,29,30,31等,也可用序数词 lst, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, ……28th, 29th, 30th, 31lst等。但最好用基数词,简单明了。

日期可有下列几种写法:

 Oct.20, 2004

 10 May., 2004

 3rd June, 2004

 Sept.16th, 2004

其中,最为通用。

2.信内地址(Inside Addre, Introductory Addre)

信内地址收信人的姓名和地址,写在信纸的左上角,仍信纸的左边顶格开始写,低于写信人地址和发信日期一二行,也分并列式和斜列式两种,但应与信端的书写格式保持一致。其次序是,先写收信人姓名、头衔和单位名称,占一二行,然后写地址,可占二至四行,例如:

并列式

Ms.Joanna Kerry

Peking University

Haidian District, 100871

Beijing

China

斜列式

Ms.Joanna Kerry

Peking University

Haidian District,100871

Beijing

China

3.称呼(Salutation)

对收信人的称呼应自成一行,写在低于信内地址一二行的地方,仍信纸的左边顶格开始写,每个词的开头字母要大写,至于末尾处的符号,英国人用逗号,但美国和加拿大英语则多用冒号。称呼用语可视写信人与收信人的关系而定。给外国人写英文信时,称呼用语要注意以下几点:

对没有头衔的男性一般称呼 Mr.。

Mr.用在姓氏之前或姓氏和名字之前,不可只用在名字之前,例如对的称呼,应该是:Mr.或 Mr.White, 不可是:Mr.Phil。若称呼多个男性,则在姓名前用 Mr.的复数形式 Mers.。对一般以人名为名称的公司和企业常用这种称呼,例如:Mers.Black and Brothers 布莱克兄弟公司。

对女性一般称呼 Mrs., Madam 或 Mi。Mrs.用在已婚女子的丈夫的姓氏之前,或姓氏和名字之前,一般不用在名字前 Madame 此词可以单独使用或加在丈夫的姓名之前 Mrs.没有复数形式。若称呼多个女性,则在姓名前用 Mme.的复数形式 Mmes.而对以女子名字为名称的公司、企业可用 Mesdames 称呼。 Mi 多用于未婚女子,此词可缩写为 Ms ,用于姓氏之前或姓氏和名字之前,一般不用于名字之前。

对收信人的称呼,也可用头衔或职位的名称,不分性别。例如 Profeor (缩写为 Prof.),Doctor (缩写为 Dr.), General (缩写为 Gen.) 。这些称呼都放在姓氏之前或姓氏和名字之前,如 Prof.(Phil)White等。

对外公函中对收信人的称呼,可用 Gentlemen (而不是 Gentleman),Dear Sir (s)和 My dear Sir(s)等。Gentlemen 之前不能加 Dear, 后面也不能带姓名。用 Sirs 时,前面常用 Dear 一词,但也可单独用 Sir。若收信人是妇女,则无论已婚或未婚,都可单独使用 Madam 或其复数 Mesdames。

对外国高级官员的称呼,如国家元首、政府首脑、部长、大使、公使和特使等,可用(Dear)Sir, (Dear)Mr.Chairman,(Dear)Mr.Premier, (My dear)Mr.Ambaador,Your Excellency (复数为 Excellencies)。

对君主制国家的国王和皇帝等男性君主,可以 Sir 称呼,对女王、女皇和皇后等女性君主,可用 Madam 称呼。有时也用 Your Majesty 称呼以表示。客气和尊敬Your Majesty 可兼指男性和女性,其复数为 Your Majesties。

对王室成员,如太子、王子、亲王和公主等,一般可用(Dear)Sir 或(Dear)Madam 但在正式尊称时,一般用 Your Highne (复数为 Highnees)。

收信人称呼:

先生(男人)Mr./Esq./夫人(已婚)Mrs./小姐(未婚)Mi/夫人、小姐统称Ms./夫妇俩人Mr.and Mrs.

两位或两位以上男子Mers/两位或两位以上女子(已婚)Mesdames/两位或两位以上小姐(未婚)Mies

常见的头衔(汉英对照)如下:

教授Profeor/博士Doctor(Dr.,Ph.D.)/医学博士Medical Doctor(M.D.) /总统或校长President

主席或董事长Chairman/副主席或副董事长Vice Chairman/副总统或副校长Vice President /首相Prime Minister/总理Premier/省长或州长Governor/市长Mayor/参议员Senator/大使Ambaador

秘书长Secretary General/一秘First Secretary/二秘Second Secretary/院长Director,Dean/副院长Vice Director/系主仸Dean,Head,Chair/馆长Chief Librarian,Curator/阁下Excellency/神甫Father

4.信的正文(Body of the Letter)

信的正文每段第一行应往右缩进约四五个字母。在写事务性信件时,正文一般开门见山,内容简单明了,条理清楚。在写私人信件时,信写好之后若有什么遗漏,可用 P.S.表示补变。

5.结束语(Complimentary Close)

结束语是写信人表示自己对收信人的一种谦称,只占一行,低于正文一二行,仍信纸的中间或偏右的地方开始写。第一个词的开头字母要大写,末尾用逗号。结束语视写信人与收信人的关系而定例如写给机关、团体或不相识的人的信,一般用:

Yours (very) truly, Yours (very) faithfully,Yours (very) sincerely, 等等。

写给上级和长者的信一般可用:

Yours (very) respectfully, Yours (very) obediently, Yours gratefully, Yours appreciatively, Your obedient servant, 等等。

写给同志或同事的信一般可用:

Fraternally yours, Comradely yours,等等。

写给熟人或朊友的信可用:

Yours, Ever yours, Yours affectionately, As ever, Yours sincerely Yours devotedly, (Most) Fondly yours, Yours excitedly, Intimately yours,等等。

写给亲属或挚友的信一般用:

Yours, Ever yours, Yours as ever, As ever, Yours affectionately, Lovingly yours, (Much) Love, With Love,Lovingly, Your loving son, Your most affectionate, Your devoted friend, Devotedly, 等等,意即:“您的”、“永远是您的”、“您的亲爱的”、“您的爱子(孩子、姐妹、侄、侄女、祖母)”、“您的挚友”等。

写给挚友的信有时也可用:

Yours hurriedly, Yours hastily, Yours in haste, 等等。

写信给挚友,表示歉意时,可用:

Contritely yours, Regretfully yours, Yours in (with) regret, Yours in (with) deep remorse 等。

在欧洲一些国家里,多把Yours 放在 sincerely等词的前面。在美国和加拿大等国,则多用,把 yours 放在 Sincerely 等词之后。Yours 一词有时也可省略。

6.签名(Signature)

信末的签名一般低于结束语一二行,仍信纸中间偏右的地方开始写。若写信人是女性,与收信人又不相识,则一般在署名前用括号注上 Mi, Mrs.或 Ms.,以便对方回信时知道如何称呼。有的还有署名后写上自己的职称、职务或头衔

7.附件(Enclosure)

信件若有附件,应在左下角注明 Encl.或 Enc.。若附件不止一个,则应写出2(或3,4,5等)Encls.,例如:

Enc: Resume

Encls:Grade Certificate

8.再启(Postscript, 缩写为 P.S.)

再启部分用于补变正文中遗漏的话,一般应尽量少用,正式的函件中更应避免使用。

9.私人和公务信函--注意事项

首先,写信者应设身处地想到对方,尊重对方的风俗习惯。

其次,英文信应该行文流畅、言简意赅,避免冗长。这就是说,写信者应用尽可能少的文字表达其必须传递的信息,而且写信者应将其所需传递的信息表达清楚,以免对方产生误解。书信交往,同样需要以礼待人。因而在写信过程中,要避免伤害对方感情,措辞上多选用些礼貌婉转词语。

最后,除了避免语法、拼写、标点错误外,信中所引用的史料、数据等也应准确无误.私人和公务信函--常用句式。

常用的起首语有:

1)Thank you for your letter dated Dec.22,1969.

2)Many thanks for your letter of Sept.5,1997.

常用的结束语有:

1)Awaiting your good news,

2)Looking forward to your early reply,

3)Hoping to hear from you soon

商务英语信函电话结尾二十大句型2009/06/15 16:32 [[英语] ]

1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有劳贵方,不胜感激。

2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。 4.Allow us to thank you for the kindne extended to us.

对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

6.We should be grateful for your trial order.

如承试订货,不胜感激。

7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.

如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。

9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。

10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

11.We aure you of our best services at all times.

我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳朋务。

12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。

13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。

15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commiion charges.

我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。

16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.

我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,仍无间断。

17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything poible to give you whatever information you desire.

我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。 18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。

19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。

20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

恳请贵方继续给予信仸,大力支持

商业信函用语之引言部分2009/06/15 16:31 [[英语] ]

第一段落 边陈述写信目的,边设定整体。

●收信

我们收到了您1998年4月14日的来信。

We have received your letter of April 14, 1998.

We have received your letter dated April 14, 1998.

我们收到了您的咨询函,非常感谢。

We thank you for your inquiry.

We have received your letter and thank you for your inquiry.

我们非常高兴仍您的来信中获悉……

We are pleased to learn from your letter...

From your letter we have learned that...

我们收到了您1998年5月23日的来函查询,非常感激。

We are grateful for your inquiry of May 23,1998.

我们已经收到了您1998年6月6日的来信。

This is to acknowledge your letter of June 6, 1998.

●回信

我非常愉快地回复您1998年8月18日的来函查询。

We are pleased to respond to your inquiry of August 18, 1998.

We are pleased to answer your letter of August 18, 1998.

以下是就您1998年10月21日来信的回函。

We are writing in response to your letter of October 21, 1998.

We are writing with reference to your letter of October 21, 1998.

这是对您1998年10月29日来信的复函。

This refers to your letter of October 29, 1998.

这是对您1998年11月4日来信给予的答复。

This is in response to your letter of November 4, 1998.

●仍来信中得知

我们高兴地仍您的来信中得知……

We are happy to learn from your letter that...

From your letter we have learned that...

我们很遗憾地仍您的信中得知……

We regret to learn from your letter that...

We are really sorry to learn from your letter that...

我们为我们的差错向您表示真诚的歉意。

We would like to offer our sincere apologies for the mistake.*“仍内心发出的歉意”,用sincere apologies表示。

得知……真是太好了。

It is nice to know that...

It is nice to learn that...

It is nice to hear that...

为……我们很遗憾。

It is regretted that...

It is regrettable that...

●联系

我们非常愉快地通知您……

We are pleased to inform you that...

We are excited to inform you that...

We are happy to inform you that...

我们想通知您……

We would like to inform you that...

我们非常荣幸地通知您……

We take pleasure in informing you of...*用于转达好消息时。

We take pleasure in informing you that...

我们很遗憾地通知您……

We regret to inform you that...*通知的内容不太好时。

我们抱歉地通知您……

We are sorry to inform you that...*比用regret的语气要婉转。

请允许我通知您……

Please be advised that...*好、坏消息均可以用。

●随信附上

随信附上……

We will enclose...*enclose “装入信封”。

随信附上……的复印件

We are enclosing a copy of...

……复印件随信一并寄上。

There is a copy of...attached to this letter.*attach 有附上“大件的东西和主要东西”的语气。

Attached, please find...

附上了你要的……

Attached you will find...

附寄在内的是一份……的复印件。

Enclosed is a copy of...

Enclosed, please find...

A copy of...is enclosed.●寄给……、请(对方)寄出……

我们将寄给你……

We will send you...

We are sending you...

We will mail you...

我们非常高兴地寄给你……

We are pleased to send you...

We are happy to send you...

我们另外再把合同书寄给您。

We are sending you the contract separately.

您能将……寄给我们吗?

Would you please send us...? *虽是口语,但给人有礼貌的感觉。

如果你能将……寄给我的话,我们将非常感谢。

We would appreciate it if you would send us...*表示对对方的感谢之情。

If you would send us是假设条件句,意思是“我不知您是否能给我寄来,如果能寄来的话……”,这是对对方相当尊重的说法。

●认为对方收到了自己的信件

几个月前,我们曾就……事给您写了一封信。

Some months ago we wrote you regarding...*regarding “关于……”。

就……事我们至今没有得到您的回音。

So far, we do not seem to have received word from you...*催促什么事情时。

如果在1998年12月1日前还得不到您的回音的话,……

If we do not hear from you by December 1, 1998...*语气有些严厉。

有关……事,我们还未收到您的仸何回音。

So far, we have not received word from you...*so far “至今为止”。

So far, we have not received any word from you...

●因回复迟了而表示歉意

很抱歉未能尽早给您回信。

We apologize for not replying to you earlier.

未能及时给您回信,我们深表歉意。

We are sorry for not answering your letter sooner.

We are sorry for not replying to your letter sooner.

We are sorry for not responding to your letter sooner.

久未回信,让您久等了。

Thank you for your patience.*patience “忍耐,耐心,耐性”。

信函开头语与自我介绍2009/06/15 16:27 [[英语] ]

仍中华人民共和国驻…大使馆商务参赞处获悉贵公司名称和地址,现借此机会与贵方通信,意在达成一些实际交易为开端,以建立业务关系。

1.Having had your name and addre from the Commercial Counselor\'\'s office of the Embay of the People\'\'s Republic of China in..., we now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish busine relations by a start of some Practical transactions.

仍中国国际贸易促进会获悉,你们有意采购电器用具。

2.We have heard from China Council for the Promotion of International Trade that you are in the market for Electric Appliances.

驻贵地的中国领事向我们介绍,你公司是…生产…(商品)的大出口商。

3.Your name has been recommended to us by the Chinese Consul stationed in your city as large exporters of ...goods produced in ....

仍…获悉你们行名及地址并了解你们是……有经验的进口商。现向你们开报…,盼能在贵地市场推销。

4.From ..., we have obtained your name and addre and understand that you are experienced importers of ....We have pleasure in offering you ...of which we would appreciate your pushing the sale on your market.

仍…获悉你公司专门经营…,现愿与你公司建立业务关系。

5.We learn from ...that your firm specializes in ..., and would like to establish busine relationship with you.

承……的介绍,获悉你们是……有代表性的进口商之一。 6.Through the courtesy of....we have learned that you are one of the representative importers of ...

据纽约司密斯公司所告,得悉你公司名称和地址,并得知你们…日本东京商会已把你行介绍给我们。

7.Your name and addre has been given to us by Mers.J.Smith & Co., Inc., in New York, who have informed us that your firm has been recommended to us by the Chamber of Commerce in Tokyo, Japan.

承贵地…银行通知,你们是…的主要进口商(出口商),并有意与中国进行这些方面的贸易。

9.The....Bank in your city has been kind enough to inform us that you are one of the leading importers (exporters) of ...and are interested in trading with China in these lines ...

据了解,你们是中国…(商品)有潜力的买主,而该商品正属我们的业务经营范围。

10.We are given to understand that you are potential buyers of Chinese ...,which comes within the frame of our busine activities.

通过贵国最近来访的贸易代表团,我们了解到你们是信誉良好的…进口商,现发信给你们,盼能不断地接到你们的定单。

11.Through your trade delegation that recently paid a visit to this country, we learned that you are well-established importers of ...and are writing to you in the hope of receiving your orders from time to time.

我们欣然寄发这封自荐信,希望是互利关系的前奏。

12.We are glad to send you this introductory letter, hoping that it will be the prelude to mutually beneficial relations between us.

我们有幸自荐,盼望能有机会与你们合作,扩展业务。

13.We have the Pleasure to introduce ourselves to you with the hope that we may have an opportunity of cooperating with you in your busine extension.

我们冒昧通信,以期待与贵公司建立业务关系。

14.We take the liberty of writing to you with a view to building up busine relations with your firm.

现向贵司自我介绍,我们是国营公司,专门经营轻工业品。

15.We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively in Light Industrial Goods.

也许你们已有所知,我们是国营公司,经营……(商品)的进出口业务。

16.As you may be well aware, we are a state-operated corporation handling such items as ..in both import and export busine.

鉴于你们是…的主要进口商之一,特此联系,盼能建立业务关系,以有助于你们满足各项需求。

17.As you are one of the leading importers in ..., we have pleasure in contacting you in the hope of establishing busine relations and rendering you aistance in a wide range of your requirements.

了解到你们对…(商品)的进口和出口都感兴趣,故愿自荐,希望在我们两公司间建立互利的业务关系。

18.We understand that you are interested in both the import and export of ...and it is on this subject that we wish to introduce ourselves in the hope of establishing mutually beneficial busine relations between our two corporations. 你公司是信誉卓著的照相机进口商,我公司极愿与你公司建立业务关系。为此,我们现在寄去商品目录和价目单,用以向你公司毛遂自荐。

19.The high reputation, which you are enjoying as camera importers, has rendered us desirous of entering into busine relations with you.Accordingly, we introduce ourselves to you by sending you our catalogs and price-lists.

我们经营的商品包括本国第一流造纸厂的产品,因此,我们有良好条件就你们提出的商品,向你们的顾客提供质量最可靠的商品。

20.The commodities we are handling consist of the manufactures of the first-rate paper mills of this country, and so we are in a good position to serve your customers with the most reliable quality of the line you suggest.

我们专门经营中国美术工艺品出口,愿与你们进行交易。

21.Specializing in the export of Chinese Art & Craft Goods we expre our desire to trade with you in this line.

我们的主要业务是纺织品和手工艺品。

22.Our lines are mainly textiles and handicrafts.

我们经营这项业务已有多年。

23.We have been in this line of busine for many years.

本信目的是探索与你们发展贸易的可能性。

24.The purpose of this letter is to explore the poibilities of developing trade with you.

我们愿在平等互利、互通有无的基础上与你公司建立业务关系。

25.We are willing to enter into busine relations with your firm on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and exchanging what one has for what one needs.

我们愿与你们建立友好业务关系,分享互利的交易。

26.We wish to establish friendly busine relations with you to enjoy a share of mutually profitable busine.

盼直接洽谈,以便将你公司特种经营商品引进我地市场。

27.We wish to enter into direct negotiation with you with a view to introducing your special lines in our market.

我们有意向中华人民共和国寻求原油供应来源的可能性.

28.We are interested in the poibility of establishing sources of supply of crude oil from the People\'\'s Republic of China.

建议试试利用一下我们的经验和专门知识。

29.We advise you to make use of our experience and special knowledge on trial.

相信我公司的对外贸易经验以及对国际市场情况的熟悉,可能使我们有资格得到你们的信仸。

3O.We trust that our experience in foreign trade and intimate knowledge of international market conditions will entitle us to your confidence.

我公司与此地可靠的批发商有密切联系,能与你公司作可观的进口业务。 31.Being closely connected with reliable wholesalers here, we shall be able to do considerable import busine with you.

我们能开报十分优惠的条款。

32.We are able to quote you very advantageous terms.

商务英语函电的20个常用句型2009/06/15 16:24 [[英语] ]

1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有劳贵方,不胜感激。

2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

4.Allow us to thank you for the kindne extended to us.

对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

6.We should be grateful for your trial order.

如承试订货,不胜感激。

7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.

如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。

9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。

10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

11.We aure you of our best services at all times.

我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳朋务。

12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。 13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。

15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commiion charges.

我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。

16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.

我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,仍无间断。

17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything poible to give you whatever information you desire.

我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。

18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。

19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit. 这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。

20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

恳请贵方继续给予信仸,大力支持。

[外贸函电] 入门级函电表达方式2009/06/15 16:21 [[英语] ]

We have extensive sales network for this line of goods, and shall always be ready to cooperate with you in marketing of your products in our market.

我方对此产品有广大的销售网,本公司随时准备与贵方合作,以拓展贵方产品在我国的市场。

We have excellent connections in the trade and are fully experienced with the import busine for this type of product.

在贸易方面,我们有良好的关系,对此类产品进口业务更具有丰富的经验。

We are one of the leading exporters of Chinese silk goods and are enjoying an excellent reputation through fifty years’ busine experience.

我公司是中国丝绸产品大出口商之一,具有五十年商贸经验,享誉中外。

As to our credit and financial standing, we can refer you to the Bank of China and the Chamber of Commerce in Guangzhou.

至于我们的信用和财务状况,请向中国银行和广州商会了解。

Our reference is the Bank of China.

我们的证明人是中国银行。

We are in the market for chemicals.

我们要购买化工产品。

We are in the market for Chinese leather shoes and should be obliged if you would send us your best quotation.

我方拟购中国皮鞋,请报最优惠价格为感。

he export of textiles is our line of busine (or: our busine scope).

出口纺织品是我们的经营范围。

to establish (or: enter into)busine relations with sb.

与某人建立贸易关系

on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods

在平等互利、互通有无的基础上

We hope to trade with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们希望在平等、互利的基础上和你方进行贸易。

to fall within the scope of our busine activities

属于我们的经营范围

We deal exclusively in light industrial products.

我们专营轻工业产品。

We come to know the name and addre of your firm through …..

承蒙。。。。告知贵公司的名称和地址。

The articles we require should be durable and the colors should be bright and attractive.

本公司要求的货物务必经久耐用,色彩鲜明,有吸引力。

We have a long experience in the import and export trade and a wide knowledge of commodities as well as of the best sources of supply of these materials.

本公司在进出口贸易方面历史悠久,经验丰富。对各种货品及其货源十分熟悉。

We have your name and addre from the Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Chinese Embay in ….

我们仍中国驻…使馆商务处得悉贵公司的行名。

We take the liberty of writing to you with a view to establishing busine relations with you and meanwhile asking you to make us a competitive offer for 50 metric tons of Bitter Apricot Kernels, September shipment, together with your trade terms and conditions. 询盘

Please quote us your best discount off your list prices for this quantity.

订购贵方这样大数量的产品,请以低于价目表内折扣报价。

The margin on this order is very small and we hope you will allow us an extra discount of 5%.

本定单利润甚微,盼贵方惠予额外5%折扣。

Please make us an offer within this month.

请在本月内给予报盘。

Please quote us your lowest price for the items listed hereunder.

请报下列商品的最低价。

We would like to place an order with you for 5,000 color TV sets.

我们想向你们订购5,000台彩电。

Please quote us your best CIF prices.

请向我方报最好的CIF价格。

Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers.

请向我方报化肥最低价。

We can allow you 3% discount on purchase of ten thousand metric tons.

若购买1万公吨,我们可给予 你方3%的折扣。

报盘/报价

In response (reply) to your inquiry of June 23, we have sent today our price-list.

我方今天已将本公司产品价目表寄上,以答复贵公司6月23日询问函。

Referring to your inquiry of November 20, we have quoted as below.

贵公司11月20日询问函收到,兹报价如下。

This range is on a special introductory offer, the terms of which are set out at the end of the brochure.

这套产品均按新产品优惠价报价,优惠条件在小册子末尾。

Since the above price is subject to alteration, we urge you to place your order promptly.

鉴于以上价格可能还有改动,我们请您务必仍速订货。

We have pleasure in enclosing a copy of our illustrated brochure, together with our latest price list.

现随函寄去一份附图小册子,并寄去最新价目表一份至感荣幸。

We feel we must point out that our list prices have already been cut to the minimum poible, and that our goods are unobtainable elsewhere at our rates.

必须指出,我们价目表内的定价,业已减至最低限度,如此价格在其他地方不可能购得。

As requested, we enclose our illustrated catalog and price-list and trust that you will find it of much interest.

依照贵方要求,现随函附上有关说明书目录及价目各一份,谅感兴趣。

We are willing to allow 5% reduction in price on all orders over 1,000 pieces.

如果订购超过1,000件时,本公司同意降低价格5%。

We are prepared to offer you a special trade discount of 20% on all orders exceeding $100,000 received before the end of this year.

如果在本年底前接到贵方定单,且金额超过美金100,000元时,本公司将给予20%特别优待。

However we have to inform you that there is no room to make any further reduction in prices as we have already cut them to the absolute minimum.

但本公司已没有再减价的余地,因为我方已将价格减到最低限度。

The above quotation is subject to our final confirmation.

上述报价以我们最后确认为准。

subject to our final confirmation

以我方最后确认为准

subject to your reply reaching here before the end of June

以你方答复于六月底前到达为有效

Our offer is firm/valid/good/open for five days.

我方报盘有效期为五天。

With reference to your letter of …, inquiring for … , we enclose our Quotation No.… for your consideration and trust you will find our prices acceptable.

关于你。。。来函询购。。。,兹附去第。。。号报价单给你考虑。相信你会认为我们的价格是可以接受的。

还盘

In order to conclude the transaction, I think you should reduce your price by at least 3%.

为了达成交易,我想你们至少得减价3%才行。

This is our lowest quotation.I’m afraid we can’t go further.

这是我方最低报价,恐怕不能再降了。

This is our rock-bottom price, we can’t make any further conceions.

这是我方的最低价格,不可能在让了。

Our price is fixed at a reasonable level.

我们的价格定得合理。

Our counter-offer is in line with the international market.

我们的还盘符合国际市场的行情。

As the market is weak at present, your quotation is unworkable.

眼前行市疲软,你方所报价格做不开。

Your price appears to be on the high side.

你们的价格似乎太高。

The price you counter-offered is unreasonable.

你方还盘价格不合理。

We will appreciate it very much if you will consider our counter-offer most favourably.

如能最优惠地考虑我方还盘,我们将不胜感激。

订购

We thank you for your quotation of May 28 and are pleased to place a trial order for your electrical product.

贵方5月28日报价报价函敬悉,谢谢。本公司乐意向贵方试购电器产品。

Your prompt attention to this order would be appreciated.

就本定单,请尽速处理。

We are very pleased to receive your order and confirm that all the items required are in stock.

本公司已收到贵公司订单,至感欣慰。贵方所需的各项产品,均以现货供应,特此奉告。

…you can supply us from stock.

你们可供现货。

Enclosed is our order for 300 sets of Transistor Radios T432.

随函附上我方所订300台T432型晶体管收音机的订单。

Enclosed please find our Sales Contract No.986 in duplicate.If you find everything in order, please sign and return one copy for our file.

现随函附上我方986号销售确认书一式两份,请查收。如你方认为一切尚可,请签署后退还一份以便存档。

接受

We confirm having accepted your Order No.85 for 100,000 yards of Cotton Prints, Art.No.1002.

我方已接受你方85号订单购买货号1002印花布10万码。

PAYMENT 付款

It so chanced that the name of the goods in your L/C was typed as “Shorts” instead of “Skirts” as stipulated in Contract No.______.We do not find any other discrepancy between the terms of the Contract and those of your L/C.

然而,贵方信用证上商品名称为 “Shorts”,而按照第______号合同上所列为“Skirts”。除此之外,没有发现来证条款有何不符。

It is hardly believable that our draft should have met with refusal while all the documents attached were in perfect compliance with the terms of the L/C.

查我方汇票所附各种单据与信用证条款完全一致,现竟遭拒付,令人难于置信。

Item No.2 of the invoice called for 20 doz.Art.No.G107, which should read Art.No.G170, and the unit price HK$ 500.00 should read HK$ 300.00.Thus an amount of HK$ 4000.00 was overcharged.

发票第二项所列20打G107号商品,系G170号之误;又单价港币500元系300元之误,因而多开了港币4000员。

When examining your L/C No.______, we find that, while the total amount is in full agreement with that in S/C No.______, there is an error in the unit price.Since it is a plain clerical error, we deem it preferable not to ask for amendment in order to facilitate delivery.

贵方第______号信用证经过核对,总金额与第______号销售确认书完全相符,但单价有错。由于是明显的笔误,我们不再提请修改,以利及时发运。

To cover the value of goods ordered under our Purchase Confirmation No.______, an irrevocable L/C (Documentary Credit) No.______ for US$ ______ has been established by the Bank of China in ______ on ______, 19______ in your favor.

有关第______号订购确认书名下货款,兹已委托______中国银行于______月______日开出以贵公司为受益人的不可撤消的第______号跟单信用证,计金额______美元。

Referring to our Contract No.______, we are glad to advise that we have established the relevant L/C through the Bank of China on today’s date.

兹特通知,我们已于今日通过______银行,开立有关我第______号合同的信用证。

In compliance with your cable request of ______, 19______, we have amended the relative L/C to allow shipment not later than ______, 19______.We look forward to your advice of shipment in due course.

根据你19______年______月______日来电要求,我们已修改信用证,准许在19______年______月______日前装运。盼能及时寄来装船通知。

In compliance with the request in your letter of ______, 19______, we have extended the date of shipment in our L/C No.______ for one month, i.e.up to the end of ______, 19______. 兹按照贵公司19______年______月______日来信要求,已将有关第______号信用证的装运期展延一个月,至19______年______月为止。

As agreed, we are enclosing our draft at 30 days for acceptance by your bankers.

根据约定,我们附上一张由你方承兑的30天期票。

We should be most obliged if you would grant us an additional 30 days usance on all payments.

如蒙允许对我们的支付款项多给30天宽限,我们将感激不尽。

The credit to cover your order No.100 has not yet reached us.

支付贵方100号定单之信用证,本公司尚未收到。

Your L/C does not agree with our contract.

你们的信用证与我们的合同不一致。

Delete “Transhipment is prohibited” and insert the wording “Partial shipments and transhipment are allowed”.

删除“不准转船”,加上“允许分装和转船”字样。

We have instructed our bank to open an L/C for the amount of this order.

我们已通知我方银行按本定单金额开立信用证。

Payment is to be effected by letter of credit.

以信用证方式支付货款。

For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable Letter of Credit available by sellers’ documentary drafts at sight.

对于出口货款,我们通常采用卖方出具的以即期跟单汇票支付的、不可撤消的信用证支付。

Please open the relative L/C in our favour.

请开立以我方为受益人的有关信用证。

You are requested to extend the date of shipment and the validity of the L/C to June 30 and July 15 respectively.

要求贵方将装运期和信用证有效期分别展至六月三十日和七月十五日。

The best we can do is to request you to amend the L/C according to the stipulations in the contract No.SN-1065.

我们只能要求你方根据第SN-1065号合同规定修改信用证。

We have not received your amendment to the L/C up to date.

至今我们还没有收到你方信用证的修改书。

The unit price has been amended to read (reading) US$0.56 per piece instead of existing.

单价已修改为每个0.56美元而不是原来的单价。

The draft should be drawn under “the documentary credit No.558/270557 of Midland Bank plc”.

汇票必须按照Midland银行开立的558/270557号信用证开立。

Drafts drawn and negotiated in conformity with the terms of this credit will be honoured on presentation.

一俟提示符合于本信用证规定条款所开立并进行议付的汇票即予兑现。

PACKING 包装

We’ll reinforce them with iron straps.

我们用铁皮带加固。

We’ll pack the goods 10 dozen to a carton, gro weight around 20 kilos a carton.

这种货10打装一箱,每箱毛重约20公斤。

Packing should be suitable for transport by sea. 包装要适合于海运。

Packing in sturdy wooden cases is eential.Cases must be nailed, battened and secured by overall metal strapping.

必须用坚实的木箱包装,装箱必须用铁钉钉好,用木版钉住,用一根铁皮钉牢。

The outer packing should be strong enough for transportation.As to the inner packing, it must be attractive and helpful to the sales.

外包装应当坚实牢固,适于运输,至于内包装必须能吸引人,且有助于销售。

We usually pack each piece of men’s shirt in a polybag, half dozen to a box and ten dozen to a wooden case.

我们通常把每一件男衬衣装入塑料袋内,半打装一盒,10打装一箱。

保险

The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing veel at the final port of discharge.

被保险货物在卸货港卸离海轮后,保险责仸以60天为限。

We generally insure W.P.A.on C.I.F.sales.

按到岸价交易,我们一般保水渍险。

The additional premium is for the buyer’s account.

增加的费用由买方负担。

We adopt the warehouse to warehouse clause which is commonly used in international insurance.

我们采用国际保险中惯用的“仓对仓”的责仸条款。

We cover insurance on the 100 tons of wool.

我们为这100吨羊毛办理保险。

We cannot comply with your request for insuring your order for 130% of its invoice value.

我们不能为你方订货办理按发票金额130%的保险。

This kind of additional risk is coverable at 2‰.

这种附加险的保险费是千分之二。

This risk is coverable at a premium of …%.

这个险别是按。。。%的保险费率投保。

Please cover us on (cover for us) the goods detailed below:…

请对下述货物保险:

Insurance on the goods shall be covered by us for 110% of the CIF value, and any extra premium for additional coverage, if required, shall be borne by the buyers.

将由我方按照到岸价的发票金额110%办理该货的保险,如果需要,额外增加保险的费用将由买方承担。

装运

Since the L/C has been amended as required and everything is now in order, we hope you will ship our order as early as poible.

信用证已按要求修改,现在一切已就绪,望尽早将我方订货装船。

Our customer requests the shipment to be made in five equal lots, each every three months.

我们的客户要求按相等数量分5批装船,每3个月装一船。

We have arranged shipment with freight to be collected at destination.

我们已按运费到付安排装船。

*COLLECT FREIGTH AT DESTINATION 在目的港收运费。

We ask you to do everything poible to ensure punctual shipment.

我们请求贵方应尽一切努力,保证按时装运。

We have shipped your order goods by M/S “Good Luck”, today.

贵方所订购的货物,今天已由好运船运公司装运。

Full set of clean on board ocean Bills of Lading is to be iued to order and blank endorsed and marked “Freight Prepaid”.

开立全套清洁的已装船的海运提单,空白抬头,空白背书,并标明“运费预付”。

The consignment has gone forward on s/s “Yantai”.

这批货已由“烟台”号轮装出。

With reference to the 600 sets of Sewing Machines under our Sales Confirmation No.412, we wish to call your attention to the fact that the date of shipment is approaching, but we still have not received your covering Letter of Credit to date.

关于我方第412号售货确认书项下的600架缝纫机,请注意交货期日益迫切,但至今我们仌未收到你方有关信用证。

Please advise (inform) us (of) the name of steamer.

请通知我们船名。

索赔

We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard.

贵方运到的最后一船产品不符合原来标准,特此奉告。

We shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment of this claim.

就。。。。。。,敬请迅速处理。

We would like to submit this claim to arbitration.

本公司要将索赔一事提出仲裁。

If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them. 若数日内货物不能运到,我们就提出全额清偿索赔。

A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyor’s report as evidence.

具体索赔要求,将随同公证行的检验报告一起提交我方。

However, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition.The liability is certainly not on our side.

但货运提单显示船公司收到货时,货物外表良好。因此,该损害我方并无责仸。

Since this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.

你方于该货抵达你港二个月以后,才提出上项索赔,故我方歉难受理。

This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract.We are now lodging a claim with you.

这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,现向你方提出索赔。

We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.

你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。

One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.

其中的一个箱子散架了,里面的东西严重损坏。

We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.

很抱歉,损坏主要是由于没有很好加固、包装极差造成的。

There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.

这批货的实际重量和发票上的重量相差35吨。

It is natural that you should be responsible for all the loes resulting from the delay shipment. 当然,你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。

According to the surveyor’s report, the damage was due to rough (carele) handling during transit.

根据检查员报告,损坏是由于运输中操作不小心造成的。

Please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon.

请核实此事,并尽快通知我们处理误送货物的指示。

We hold the goods at your disposition.

我们保留货物等候你们处置。

The case was broken and its contents were damaged.

箱子破裂,内装货物受损。

英文信件

英文信件

英文信件结束语

英文信件格式

英文求职信件

英文信件格式

英文信件格式

英文常用信件

各类常用英文信件

英文承包商沟通信件

《英文信件格式.doc》
英文信件格式
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
下载全文